This is the easiest, yet excellent rice pudding with Mirabelles recipe, which will take you only 10 minute to prepare, but it will regale your guests, and it is served in verrines.
For those who don’t know, a “verrine” is a small kind of thick-walled glass container with no base. The purpose of a verrine is usually to contain a solid or a liquid dish, such as a starter, a main course or often a dessert, rather than a drink.
Everybody loves a good rice pudding, right? We all know that it is very easy to create and it is also a very inexpensive desert to offer to your family and guests; but if you really want to impress them and love you forever, have a go at the rice pudding with Mirabelle Plums, and serve it in verrines. Trust me … it is out of this world!
The Easiest and Yummy Rice Pudding Recipe with Mirabelle Plums in Verrines
For 4 people – Preparation time: 10 minutes – Cooking: 15 minutes
- Blanch the rice for 2 minutes in boiling water, then drain.
- Heat the milk with the vanilla, then add the rice and cook over low heat for 30 minutes… Make sure the rice is cooked and soft!
- Pit the mirabelle plums and put them in a saucepan, sprinkle them with brown sugar and cinnamon, then leave to stew over low heat for 5 minutes. To book.
- In the verrines, place the rice and the mirabelle plums in successive layers, then add the honey.
To be served at room temperature.
- 150 g round rice
- 300 g of Mirabelles de Lorraine
- 40 cl of milk
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 large tablespoon of brown sugar
- 4 tsp of liquid honey
- A saucepan
For more yummy and healthy recipes ? click HERE!
You might also like: