How To Cure Psoriasis Naturally
How to cure psoriasis naturally? I often receive emails asking me this question and unfortunately I always have to answer that there is no real cure for psoriasis yet. But fortunately as medicine is progressing fast on every levels, psoriasis is not left behind.
But, the good news is that in the main time we find recipes and treatments that help reducing the pain and the damages it leaves on the skin.
From time to time I also receive reports from my readers recounting some successful remedies that they have discovered. With James’ permission (we will call him James to preserve his anonymity), I am sharing his story here with you.
So here is what James has to say:
I think that after reading my testimony you will also know how to cure psoriasis naturally and be able to get out of the tunnel in which you tend to lock yourself up with this kind of skin disease.
I will share with you my experience as a naturopath on the one hand, and on the other hand of a former victim of this very unpleasant illness as it appeared suddenly at the age of 45 following a post-vaccination reaction.
It was an instant reaction, it appeared three days after the injection, which was manifested by neurological disorders: dizziness, tremors, malaise, disturbances of the walk, anxiety, insomnia as well as severe skin reactions on the scalp with an important hair loss. (I was almost bald 6 months later) plus redness and bloody crevasses on the hands, elbows, knees, genitals … A horror!
The normal thing to do when this kind of problem arises is to see a doctor, so I did. He then diagnosed the the condition as psoriasis and in turn sent me to a dermatologist who said, “No, it’s not psoriasis, I’m thinking of a Lichen Plan”!
As I am rather anti medications, guess what I did…
I did not take any of the treatments he had prescribed me, I just wanted an accurate diagnosis to make sure I was not mistaken. I simply used essential oils, externally and internally, and went on a detoxification program based on purifying plants and I started a diet that excluded all gluten, and acidic foods.
But having very severe outbreaks that appeared suddenly when everything seemed to be okay, I went to consult another dermatologist who said no, I think my colleague was wrong, it is not a Lichen Plan but of a LUPUS! And he added: “I warn you that Lupus can not cure itself, you will have to live with this condition and follow an ongoing treatment!”
So I changed my treatment slightly by using other essential oils as well as my diet to suit my Lupus better, and the results were much better than the first time, but again very violent flares were appearing from time to time having me to consult another dermatologist in order to be certain of the diagnosis, especially since the first two were different. So this time I went to one of the greatest French specialists, a very reputable Professor who will at least tell me what was the problem.
No Sir, you do not have a LUPUS, but it is psoriasis!
And there, I literally fell on my backside when this Professor of dermatology told me, gravely: “Well my dear sir, my two colleagues were both completely beside the problem, it is true that the symptoms are closely related, but you actually have a psoriasis.”
Back to square one !!
The Professor has more or less made me realize that there is no really effective treatment to cure psoriasis and that I will have to live with it! More or less the same argument as the previous specialist who told me about the Lupus.
Then I asked myself: “What will I be diagnosed if I decided to go and consult a fourth dermatologist”? Leprosy, scabies, skin cancer? Which of the three? Or are they all three wrong?
I am not a doctor but a naturopath. I am therefore not qualified to make a diagnosis, but considering the uncertainty of the different specialists I met, I compared my affected areas with those of other victims of psoriasis (knees, elbows, fingers, scalp …) and concluded that it was rather a kind of psoriasis and that this Professor was probably right, as well as the first doctor seen a few months earlier!
All I wanted to do now was to learn how to cure psoriasis naturally, and be able to share my experience with other sufferers.
I am a fighter, and it was out of the question for me to live with psoriasis all my life. I used essential oils but I also treated the inside purging my body in some way.
So I say yes, psoriasis can heal!
If it worked out for me, why would it not work for you? Or for every psoriasis sufferers?
So, here is how to cure psoriasis naturally…
… and here is what I did:
- I totally eliminated cow dairy products (cheeses, yogurts, milk, flan puddings, butter, béchamel sauce, cream, ice cream …).
- Removed the too acid foods, cooked oils, sugar and sweets, fries, meats, red meats …
- Also removed the gluten (white bread, pasta, pizzas, pastries, biscuits …)
- I replaced the white bread with organic Sarrasin bread; milk with organic soy milk; and organic almond milk cow cheeses with goat and sheep cheeses; yogurts with small pots of fruit compotes.
- Drank Aloe Vera juice several times a day, as well as 2 litres of very mineralized water that I make myself with a reverse osmosis filter. Otherwise there are suitable available waters of the market.
- I consume a lot of organic olive oil, and 3 cups of organic green tea (no sugar) every day.
- In external use I used cream with Aloe Vera and propolis.
- I took the blue green algae that you can order online which has the property of stimulating stem cell proliferation. In parallel I also took this product. An exceptional product that I took for 6 months in a row. I continue to do small cures of 3 months from time to time. They are rather expensive products, but of exceptional quality and remarkable efficiency. As I always ask my patients “would you rather buy a low-quality, low-priced product that does not work, or do you prefer to pay a little more and have good results?
I also used a lotion to rub the affected areas to be made by your pharmacist:
- Palmarosa essential oil 10 ml
- Essential oil of Geranium rosat 5 ml
- Bellis vegetable oil (daisy) 125 ml
I no longer have any trace of this skin disease that some have been dragging along for decades; without any result while following the conventional treatments.
Obviously it requires a patience at first. Do not expect a miracle in a week! Allow time for your body to eliminate toxins, and allow time for your immune system to rebuild.
I have recommended this remedy to dozens of people who have come to consult me. All those who have followed this advice have managed to regain an almost normal life.
Well, that was interesting isn’t it? I wish to thank James for taking the time to share his very interesting experience. If you decide to follow James’ healthy program, please let use know, and share your results below.
Thanks for reading
Any questions? Please use the box below and I will respond as soon as possible. If you enjoyed this article and learned how to cure psoriasis naturally, please feel free to share it socially and leave a comment below. I will hugely appreciate it!
Cure Psoriasis Holistically Copyright © 2017